Direct UK Applications Only - No Unsolicited Recruiters
Do you want to work on exciting tech in the music and gaming industries? Indie is a startup studio building new software tools for streamers, gamers, musicians and more. Come join at the ground floor and learn by building and testing new products with tens of thousands of active users.
Indie is a startup studio that builds and launches its own software products in the music, live streaming and gaming industries. It was started by a successful entrepreneur looking to test, evaluate and launch new startup ideas with a new team after selling his previous company.
In this fully remote Full Stack Developer role, you will be working closely with the Founder and developer to work initially on two key products. You’ll get your hands dirty right away deploying code to production within the first month. Along the way you’ll be fully supported learning cutting edge packages, libraries and workflows used by top tech companies like Google and Facebook.
As a Full Stack Developer, your tasks will include:
- Planning and implementing scalable infrastructure with Docker and Kubernetes
- Building and adding to REST and GraphQL APIs with Node
- Taking wireframes, mock-ups and completed designs and implementing them in HTML and CSS
- Computer Science degree with practical development experience as part of (or outside of) your study
- Self starter and self motivated (perhaps with startup ambitions of your own)
- The ability to learn new libraries and APIs quickly
- A good understanding of fundamental web technologies HTML and CSS
- A quiet dedicated workspace in your home or access to a co-working space near you (as were a remote company)
- Knowledge of React, Redux, Node, Docker or Kubernetes
- Worked with RESTful & GraphQL API’s previously
- Understanding of scrum and KANBAN project management
Benefits of the job
- Salary depending on experience and area knowledge
- Continued training budget to learn new tools and skills
- Home setup or co-working space budget
- Flexible working hours, fully remote team
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and annual Christmas to New Year break
- Chance to travel and meet up at conferences (Post COVID-19 restrictions)
- Company pension scheme